Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Introduction

My goal is not simple. It is not easy. It is not vain. By writing the things I will I hope to accomplish the portrayal of that which I fear most; which has proven, thus far, to be impossible: love and understanding.

I cannot accomplish such tasks by my words alone. All entries will be accompanied first, by a quotation or lyric that has played a significant role for me and demonstrates the chosen theme. Then, most importantly, the entry will be concluded with a playlist. It is then your job to take the things that have been written and the playlist I have given and figure out what it can teach you.

The following discourses will be presented in narrative prose, as opposed to the traditional journal format. None of this, "today I did this, and this, and this," generally speaking.

I pray that you find my love of all things in the photographs I post and the words I write. But moreso in the songs I list and most-so in the songs I pray you will one day hear me sing.

This is just the beginning.

This is merely a manifestation of true adventure.

This is the story of life.

Told by a person who knows nothing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment